Monday, September 7, 2009

rennie ellis

pretty much my favourite photographer ever.
you can view his work here:
www.rennieellis.com.au/gallery

i'm so keen to go op shopping right now but no one is available to come with me :(
it's a beautiful day too, it sucks.
and i'm not keen on going on my own because frankly i'd have to catch the bus by myself and if you've ever caught the lavington to albury bus then you'd have reason to be scared as well.
it's like a nightmare full of smelly people who havent heard of the word 'hygiene' and have no teeth and stare and scary juvenile deliquents hop on too and you never know what's going to happen.
i think that'd be my ideal hell, being on that bus with ferals and not being able to get off while the black eyed peas and miley cyrus are playing in the back ground for all eternity.
D:
yuk, no thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment